Application for guild

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

Application for guild

Postby Shawn1234 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Lvl99 pure potter pot for zeny is looking for guild I'm always active and I'm ranked also have other chars that I would like to lvl and also to have a group to chill with. Also been around to since 04-05 I always said I would would quit but I'm still here off and on and I'm 25 now haha can never quit ragnarok can take a break but never can quit ;)
Shawn1234

Re: Application for guild

Postby Lee » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:18 am

Hi there, I've seen pot for zeny before but I think I couldn't figure out which guild it was. Or was it Aurora's ? Anyway would you mind following the guidelines just so we know a little more about you ?

- Character name(s):
- Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why):
- (iRO Valkyrie history and characters/levels:)
- Available pvp equips:
- Timezone:
- WoE availability:
- Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic):
- Level of english (and other languages):
- Why would you want to join Valkyrie:
- Feel free to leave additional comments:
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Postby Shawn1234 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Chars I have is pot for zeny greed it all and another bio Chem on a differnt account at lvl 70 I'm active I want join the guild to have people to play with and get to know and lvl with and also woe with I'm from PA est time I have a mic also have vent always wanting to talk and meet new faces and people I'm 25 years old Ieft hello kitty guild can't rember the name off the top of my head reason why I left not many people are active need friends. I think that is all thank u for ur time and I only speak English
Shawn1234

Postby Lee » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Welp I personally don't see any reason to refuse. We certainly like new people :)
What character do you want to woe with ? Potter can't possibly be your main, right ? I see you have a sinX 99, do you play that ?
ImageImage
Lee

Postby Shawn1234 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:13 pm

I would like my other bio chem to be my main his name is Vending Dude cause he's is a bomber /mvp build if that is ok I have the other bio chem to pot and be ranked but wana be able to lvl and kill people and mvp he is lvl 70 but can be 90+ this weekend
Shawn1234

Postby Faint » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:02 pm

If you can show us his stats gear and skill build please in a screen shot and what gear your planing to aquire in the future
Faint

Postby Shawn1234 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:33 pm

I got + 7 imm valk mant +4 low lvl valk shoes and +7 valk shield fez gloves not decided on other going 99 int 99 dex rest vit and not sure what I wana do for other gears just came back 2 weeks ago it's something to get me started I can show u on game just don't know how to screen shot on phone that's gow I've been reposting
Shawn1234

Postby strqaz » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:23 pm

Could definitely use another bomber around, I haven't seen any dedicated ones so far since I came back 2 weeks ago.
strqaz

Postby Lee » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 am

Yes, if you can get it to high lvl by all means play bomber. Don't worry about your potter though, we got one of our own.
ImageImage
Lee

Postby namantan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:26 pm

hi im intrested in joining this guild , im from india, i play almost everyday, for 15-16 hours, on classic .
my character name is HotDog and its a priest . Im really intrested in joining.
namantan

Next

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)