King Of Jokerz

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

King Of Jokerz

Postby KingOfJokerz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: King Of Jokerz

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): I am a vet. I've been around since Loki. I've played on Chaos, Loki, Iris, Valkyrie. I started playing as an Assassin and changed over to Wiz for Valk server. I'm not a fan of renewal. :p While playing classic my most memorable guilds were Faction and Wrecking Crew, I left both for temporary leaves from Ragnarok.

iRO Valkyrie history and characters/levels: I've been playing as a wiz since the start of the server. I love the class and I'm pretty good at it. Unfortunately though I've never hit 99 trans. :c I'm hoping to get off my butt and 99 while I'm back. I also have a 99 knight that I could trans and play.

Available pvp equips: Feather Beret, Cranial, Immune.

Timezone: Central standard time

WoE availability: I should always be available.

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): I can be available on any program.

Level of english (and other languages): Native English, small amount of Spanish. (Not really)

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: I need a place to call home and the game is pretty brutal if you're grinding and no guild to talk to or anything. Also I want to WoE.

Feel free to leave additional comments: If you take me. You're accepting someone who knows how to play their character and is willing to level other chars and help the guild.
Last edited by KingOfJokerz on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
KingOfJokerz

Re: King Of Jokerz

Postby Faint » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:21 pm

looks pretty good are u going damage dealer hw or fs ? just curious and how much experience on each roll? stop by east pront and we can chit chat etc ask for me if am not in game
Faint

Postby KingOfJokerz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:58 pm

I'm a Damage wizzie. I played in the 2010 USRC for Barusamikosu (A team based off of Valkyrie members) and I was the Paladin. :3 We did pretty good, Lost in the semi-finals I'm pretty sure. That's about it for my paladin experience. Otherwise I have been playing wizzie for a significant number of years (since the start of Valk server).

Sounds good, I'll be around East Pront.
KingOfJokerz

Postby strqaz » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:57 am

yes. need more ppl anyways as long as you know your stuff.
strqaz

Postby KingOfJokerz » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm your man. Come find me at east Pront. I'm in these streets daily.
KingOfJokerz

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)