[Classic] Vacs

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] Vacs

Postby vovargas » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Vacs

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): Pretty simple, i played server years ago and always wanted to play the real one, but by those time it was P2P so i just played servers, when they made it F2P i saw that it was very different from what i used to play, so when i heard about this Classic server i decided to give it a try, so here i'm trying to make some friends, so i though joining a serious guild would be the best, i'm pretty much of a newbie, but i love to learn and enjoy this game as much as possible ^^.

iRO Valkyrie history and characters/levels: I'm playing a Hunter currently at lvl 74, trying to lvl as fast as possible ^^
Available pvp equips: As i said before, pretty much a newbie, so i just have my equips for hunting, at the moment they are:
Snake Hat+4, Robo eyes, Pirate Dagger, +7 Tights of wild cat, +4 Muffler, Fricco Shoes, Matyr Leash,+5 Keen Gakkung bow(looking for a Orc archer bow +7 or higher ;P)

Timezone: GMT-3

WoE availability: Not very sure about the times, i'm studying at university and never been in a WoE, but i would love to learn about this!

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): Never used ventrilo before, i have a mic though,

Level of english (and other languages): Good, my main language is spanish though(I'm from Chile south america), but i'm very used to write in english because of online gaming.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: It seems that is a very serious guild, with mature people, i don't like playing with kids actually, i'm 23 years old so i hope i can find some people around my age too, if not it's fine if they are mature enough ^^

Feel free to leave additional comments: Probably i'm very noob to join a guild like this, but if you guys deny me i would like to know what should i improve to join it, i don't wanna join a random guild, i want a serious guild that i know i can count on them and they could count on me,

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!

Thank you for reading.
vovargas

Re: [Classic] Vacs

Postby KingOfJokerz » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Thank you for being detailed in your App. I like that you're still excited about learning the game. Also, we are a mature group so you found what you're looking for. I'd like another player for PvM too. /swt

I don't see why we'd reject you but more people can share their thoughts.
KingOfJokerz

Postby Lee » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:35 am

Someone who actually followed the application guidelines ! I commend that, you're a rare breed these days.
I also don't see any reason to refuse your admission, we do need fresh players like you.

If you are to join the guild though, there's a few things you need to know. First, in our current state we are mainly active during WoE. This is actually why we are recruiting right now, to go back to having a fuller, lively guild outside of WoE.

Secondly, although we might help you with a few things, it has been said that we shall not do all the work for you. Just see it as a way to ensure that you are actually able/enclined to play and invest yourself in the long run (:
That being said, I'm sure guildies can help you with stuff when they're available. Just don't expect them to gear you up etc. Also, our members have played for a very long time and can provide you with the best pieces of advice and information (the mechanics of private and official servers differ in various points). There's virtually no question of yours that can't be answered.

I think that's all I had to say. I'll let the others chime in and in the meantime you can hang out at East Pront Kafra if you want to meet some of our players. Just avoid Hardcore Monkey, he can be quite cold ~
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Postby KingOfJokerz » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:50 am

That doesn't mean you'll be forced to play alone. But it does mean we won't hold your hand.

But, I still play PvM on this game, I'd be willing to do stuff with you if you're on a time when I'm not working. I got priests you can party with and we can probably find some decent places to go. Or we can try and get in an Ice Dun party.

I'll be around, come check out East Pront Kafra. We hang out by the Asgard Valk.
KingOfJokerz

Postby vovargas » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:21 am

Guys, thank you so much for the replys! i want to make sure that you know that i'm not looking for you to gear me up, all i want are some advices, and people to have fun that's all ;) , and i would be glad to learn about WoEs and all you want me to ^^.
vovargas

Postby KingOfJokerz » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:39 am

I think we'd love to have you join us then. Come talk to someone other than Hardcore Monkey at our spot. We'll get you an inv.
KingOfJokerz

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)