application

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

application

Postby ivanizm » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: MERlDA

been playing RO since 2002 pre BETA with pRO. just came back so i can play with my daughters playing in the game as well. been interested to join active guilds that focuses in leveling and WOEing. much said, just want to have friends and a group that can help me and my kids iin game.

Available pvp equips: +7 BG set, some leveling equips (+7 mock muff, +9 odins, +9 superior boots etc...).

WoE availability:always online on wqoe, except if there's work to be done in the office

Level of english (and other languages): Very Fluent.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: friendship...
ivanizm

Re: application

Postby KingOfJokerz » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Cid and I spoke to MERlDA for a bit. :3

Mer is pretty self capable, showed us multiple characters that are trans'd and geared for PvP. The conversation we had was also really friendly and I enjoyed the vibe I was getting. Seems like Mer wants to play some PvM & have fun still and you know I love me some PvM. :pls: I'd be down to party every now and again on my priest to help level the hunter up.

Our family could use more active members too. <3 I'd be happy if we accepted, how does everyone else feel?
KingOfJokerz

Postby Lee » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 am

ivanizm wrote:Why would you want to join Valkyrie: friendship...

Friendship is magic.

You seem to have been around for a bit now, can you give us your main characters' names ? Some of us might recognize you from BG ~
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Postby cidjd2 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:54 am

I think he joined Aurora on his LK SexyDimple
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)