Lost's app classic

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

Lost's app classic

Postby Lxst » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc:Andrew Lunsford ("lost" is the toons name) ///Lxst vs World (lvl 95 woe) Lxst (lvl 96 pvm)

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): dabbled in ro when it was open beta many many years ago. played private server AeRo from 2002 till 2006 woe with the defenders of justice guild. almost exclusively played sinx. stopped around the time hugle was introduced.

iRO classic history and characters/levels: active almost every day for close to three months now. found help from cid and his jushin guild well i built and geared a woe ready sinx
Lxst vs World (lvl 95 woe) Lxst (lvl 96 pvm)

Available pvp equips: beret, alice hat, robo eye, gangster scarf, +4 valkyrian armor /unfrozen, +4 valkyrian man /immune, valfjeya shield, +7 brave katar, 2x moh, variant shoes,

Timezone: EST (-5 GMT)

WoE availability: 99% available, online 1 or more hours before both wars.

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic):i do have vent and mic.

Level of english (and other languages): Fluent.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: its a good guild with a cool name. and i like hangin' out with the ppl i kno so far.

Feel free to leave additional comments: i like it here! an that valk guild symbol looks really snazzy!

Thank you for reading.

Lxst

Re: Lost's app classic

Postby KingOfJokerz » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:17 pm

You're from Detroit? Amazing! I was just in the Upper Peninsula a few weeks ago.

I say yes just based off that.
KingOfJokerz

Postby cidjd2 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:23 am

He's already woed with us and is technically already in. This is more like a presentation =P
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby KingOfJokerz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:03 am

My post was more of a joke :c

Most of the time when I joke though it goes over everyone's head *cough* Sleip So...

Guess my name isn't obv enough. Q-Q
KingOfJokerz

Postby Lee » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:48 am

Welcome aboard. I like Cid's initiative to recruit players through his guild, I'm trust that you'll be a solid member ;)
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)