[Classic] KreuzfeldJakob

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] KreuzfeldJakob

Postby Kreuzi » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: KreuzfeldJakob, but Kreuzi is good ;).

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): I started with the open beta (i think 14 years ago) and afterwards i played on the sakray server. I was in a german guild, name was "SonsOfAsgard", and participated some woe's with them as high wizard. I stopped when iro closed sakray, tried out renewal but i didnt like it. After i heared that they have opened a classic server, i tried it out and now i have time to really enjoy playing.

Available pvp equips: cranial stone buckler, immune muffler, 2x zerom clips, green shoes. I am working on unfrozen and feather beret.

Timezone: GMT+1 (Vienna)

WoE availability: 75%, since its saturday 22-24, i can be that im out sometimes ;)

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): I always used teamspek, but Ventrilo seems to be ok, tried it for the woe the first time.

Level of english (and other languages): Very good but not mother language as I am from Austria.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: I love doddlers videos, and when I saw Valk there, I was always impressed. Thats why.

Feel free to leave additional comments: Right now, I am 97 Bard, but i am working on 99, hope i can reach it this weekend.

ropd:
https://ropd.info/?account=4031230

*Btw what i forgot: I did WOE with you guys today, and it was hugh fun joining a woe again!
Kreuzi

Re: [Classic] KreuzfeldJakob

Postby cidjd2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:52 pm

It's a yes from me. It seems you know what you're doing during woe and I hope you can show up tomorrow for woe 2.0
We like to discuss about builds around here so feel free to ask anything!
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby Kreuzi » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:51 am

Thanks Cid.

I will join woe 2.0, but this will be the first 2.0 for me ... but i am sure it will work out.

As for build, i would rather take a woe/pvm hybrid, with the following stats/equip (euqip will be exchanged for better things once i have them):
clown_stats.PNG
clown_stats.PNG (46.97 KiB) Viewed 19728 times

Reaching total:
150 DEX
110 INT
55 VIT
34 AGI

And for skills:
clown_skills.PNG
clown_skills.PNG (98.25 KiB) Viewed 19728 times

Feel free to comment and adjust. Thanks!
Kreuzi

Postby Lee » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 am

Congratulations guild, it's a stringer !
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Postby cidjd2 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:44 am

The skills are good while the stats are a bit outdated. Let's discuss it later when I'm back home /ok
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Postby KingOfJokerz » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:14 am

The hype is real. :pls:
KingOfJokerz

Postby Lxst » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:50 pm

bit late on this one, welcome all the same.

wow , this guild has grown a lot in the few months i have been a part. :D looking forward to there being a whole group of newer players like me to learn and party with.
Lxst

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)