[Classic] Alyshia

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] Alyshia

Postby Maxino » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Alyshia [Paly]

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): 35 yo Italian, lived for 10 years in London, moved to Spain as an English teacher. Have my own English school with my husband who also plays RO Classic, he's currently in the guild with his HP Ziruth. Started playing around 2005 iRO [Iris server]. I have played Paladin and Minstrel as main chars - my name in Iris HoLyX (Battle Chant Paly) and Noes (Minstrel) - and took part in many different guilds Holy Order, Auraflare, Noblesse Oblige, Final Retribution etc. Stopped playing with the arrival of renewal because I didn't like where mechanics where going and I actually didn't have as much time to play as before. I was living in London with my husband and WoE times were a big problem for us. Since Classic has got WoE times which are a lot better for us we decided to come back 2 weeks ago. As I write I'm being leeched to 99 sader (50%away, couple of hours more) and in a couple of weeks I should be 96 Paladin (/gg repeatable quests and Anubis leeching /gg), I'm hoping to go Full WOE Sacrifice/GD /lv /lv

planned build:
Str- 1
Dex- 99
Agi- 25
Vit- 99
Int- 1

Available pvp equips: +7 cranial vak shield.
The rest I'm in the process of buying/making the following (2/3 weeks probably):
+7 Feather Beret
Insomniac black glasses (mid) -already got the glasses
Well Chewed Pencil (exploring other new possibilities since i've been back, there is some sort of long pipe thingy that looks interesting on paper)
Quad Drops Knife, Combat Knife
BG Set (as soon as i get points) +7 smthing armor (in need of suggestions here, don't know if I'm going to put the Marc in smth that gives me more Mdef or Def, thinking the first to be better) pecopeco card switching for MVP Shield reflect if needed be /yummy Ifrit (stat enchant +dex or vit haven't decided) (if i ever get my hands on Tao card I'll poop in my pants and go MR, but that's a dream come true)
other shields I plan to have for various situations Cranial Thorny Buckler (with set), Cranial Sacred Mission
BG Set with Raydric
BG Set with Green Ferus
Accessories- Nimble Gloves, Nimble Bison Horn (with set)
When I'll get my hands on the BG set, I'll be swimming in HP (or at least i hope to /swt )

Timezone: GMT+1 (Spain)

WoE availability: I'm ok for both, although some weekends (once a month tops) we may go to the house we have in the countryside.

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): No problem with ventrilo. I'll install and join for WoEing, MVPing and whatever else. I have 2 mics ^_^ /swt :oops: /swt

Level of english (and other languages): Native level English and Italian, also speak fluent Spanish

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: You seem to have fun in WoE and that's one of the main things I'm after in RO. You can count me in for MVP and other tanking needs.

Feel free to leave additional comments: I've always played supporting roles in WOE and I'd be happy to be working on making a Minstrel too. I actually plan on making one, and play one or the other, whichever the guild needs most at that time. (or at least that's what I used to do in the majority of guilds I played in when attendance of Minstrels was low). I'll be always attached to Ziruth as we never do anything apart :pls: so I'll be happy to play whatever you need me to LOL /ok
Last edited by Maxino on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maxino

Re: [Classic] Alyshia

Postby Lee » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:56 pm

I have this feeling of deja vu :roll:
It's a yes from me.
ImageImage
 Glitter 4ever ~  It's not a phase, this is who I really am !!1!
Lee

Postby Ziruth » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Did he just copy-paste stuff from my application ... next I should turn my head to the right and see what he's typing :D :D :D
Ziruth

Postby Maxino » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:35 pm

LOL @ Ziruth, well it's not like my background is that different, you know we're joined at the hip (looks at wedding ring /shy ) should've burned it :lol: /lv /lv
Maxino

Postby KingOfJokerz » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:34 pm

It's a yes from me. Stop by East Print sometime.
KingOfJokerz

Postby Dokey » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:24 pm

This is slowly becoming New Iris. Yusplz.
You can't fool owls.
Dokey

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)