[Classic] JonJon

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic] JonJon

Postby randomguy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: JonJonPoPong

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): Played RO for a while on and off, remember first time trying the game for 2 weeks free trying to lvl hardcore to make a bard but couldnt do it was so sad, god that was fun. Aside from that I have been in only one guild so far Enigma, fun guys did some WoE with them but sadly they kinda disbanded. Looking for fun guild now to basically do pvm kinda stuff, not to good at the pvp scene tbh

iRO Valkyrie history and characters/levels: My characters are my main bard 60/14 and i have a few other random alt chars nothing special

Available pvp equips: This is the setup im going for :
http://cidrocalc.pancakeapps.com/index. ... uaaaaHaHaa

full woe bard, pvp gear i have a valor bow and a berret, trying to get a cranial valk atm.

Timezone: Moscow Time (+3 GMT)

WoE availability: depends if it falls under my night shift then obv i can't. Since woe 1.0 my time is like midnight time

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): God a nice headset and will talk my heart out if you let me )

Level of english (and other languages): Fluent.

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: The more I see the more I realize classic is only fun when you have people to play with. Sure I can play tierra by myself with 16 clients open but jesus who wants to do that

Feel free to leave additional comments: None
randomguy

Re: [Classic] JonJon

Postby KingOfJokerz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Howdy, stop by East Pront sometime and we can talk.

The only thing I could see as being a problem is how low lvl your char is. But I'm sure we can work it out.
KingOfJokerz

Postby hVn.IoniC » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Primarily it has to be said that Valkyrie is a very PvP oriented guild, which doesn't mean we don't do pvm stuff, but its not as big of a focus. We are trying to set up weekly ET parties and AL3 parties, but it's usually happening around the weekend.

Since Valkyrie is an international guild we have people with a lot of different schedules joining in from different timezones which makes casual party play a considerable burden, we usually gather on specific dates, spontaneous party play is rathre rare unless you play with ppl that share your timezone.

As a defining factor Valkyrie has a bunch of members that are only operating in the high tier of PvM content, such as MvP hunting, casual leveling parties only rarely come to happen as far as i am aware, so if you want to have a a lot of members that want to level on a daily basis, Valkyrie is probably not the guild you are primarily looking for, in addition i have to underline our heavy focus on WoE and PvP, complete WoE / demi human reductions would be mandatory to join us / at least helpful for your own experience. Also any sort of cheat or illegal activity like botting will lead to an imediate ban from the guild.

Addendum: Most of our members are usually very self sustained and operate either solo or in smaller groups depending on their schedule / time zone pairings - i don't want to scare you off but i feel it is necessary to not sugarcoat the current standards, since we're also WoE focussed, experience with the character you would participate WoE with would be a neat addition.

Having said all that, our community is incredibly loyal and helpful in most cases, we don't mind to elaborate on topics or questions that may come up and have an incredibly wide spread knowledge of the game, we have highly experienced players regarding any class in any circumstance and we are willing to help anyone who is interested improve themselves to become more experience and selfsufficient as well if they are willing to pull their own weight, unlike other guilds we do not carry players to whatever goal they try to reach, but encourage and assist them gaining the experience to fullfill their goals themselves.

All in all: If you find these informations helpful and still want to join our community let us know! /ok
HERPA SCHMERPA DERP
hVn.IoniC

Postby Lxst » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:50 pm

yes yes. good ppl who know a lot are abundant. but as ionic said were really a group of ppl with individual goals. a well structured and great fun woe time. and lvl 10 a.f.k. during the week, lol. if you like to laugh and learn were a good group of ppl.
Lxst

Postby randomguy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:58 am

well dang, i mean i really dont know much about woe but the few times that i have with my previous guild it was fun. although we didnt have massive atks like you guys had and just random skirmishes with 10 people at the most but i really did enjoy it. Honestly the only thing that i would like to know is how on earth do massive woe parties work/stack against smaller. ive seen plenty of woe vids and all i can see in them is just absurd amount of players doing god knows what, well obv they know what they are doing but it just seems like a giant mess. I can have full demi-human resist if needed and i pretty much lvl myself it just gets really lonely doing the solo grind thing, heck even a duo party with someone else is still a lot more fun. is there a time zone in which the majority of players are? or is it split between so many that its just a glob of time zones? is my build a good woe build? im going to substitute the tights for VA with the same +3int, just more expensive seeing as how i have tights +3int already
randomguy

Postby KingOfJokerz » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:43 pm

Loved having you around for WoE. Let's try and get you on our Discord.
KingOfJokerz

Postby randomguy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:31 pm

hehe it was fun a lot actually even the multitude of dying bits, going to have 100 vit for sure before next woe that dancer stun was really annoying. Discord ? whats that
randomguy

Postby KingOfJokerz » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Talk to us in guild chat and someone will fill you in.

Edit: I sent you a PM about it. Come on Discord!!
KingOfJokerz

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)