[Classic]Rest in Fist

Interested in joining guild on RO? Read here, and post a thread!

Moderators: Foaad, Master_Loki

[Classic]Rest in Fist

Postby notrestinfist » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:43 pm

Name/character names/nick name/etc: Rest in Fist

Brief background on RO experience (add which guild you left and why): Started playing in closed beta on pRO Iris server back in 2004, primarily played assassin cross and biochemist. I never went to woe back then, I'd say I had limited playing time back when i was in grade 6. I quit pRO when i moved here in canada back in 2008 and came back playing in classic server last july 2015. I'd say that I can use any characters, but right now I prefer to use champ due to my items. In classic, my old guild is Sons of South Sea along with some former Hatebreed members. The guild started to fall apart when I left for Valkyrie (no Kidding) everyone wants me to lead the guild and I rejected it, also left the guild due to internal conflict. :lol: :lol:

Available pvp equips: I have access for high tier items such as (dr, gr and meg) and I always wear a maya purple (can't live without it)

Timezone: EST (-5 GMT)

WoE availability: 75% available (got a new job so I wont be here every woe)

Ventrilo[Classic]/Teamspeak[Renewal] (add if you have /don't have a mic): Active ventrilo user, quiet.

Level of english (and other languages): Fluent

Why would you want to join Valkyrie: this is the only guild where no one gives a f*ck on what you are doing during woe and I like it! also no crybabies here /ok /ok

Feel free to leave additional comments: None
notrestinfist

Re: [Classic]Rest in Fist

Postby cidjd2 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:22 am

Just ask someone for Discord info, Zydo is already there !
ImageImageImageImage
cidjd2

Return to Guild Applications (Ragnarok Online)